Saturday, April 2

Tag

How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right? "Indescribable" yes



What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life? Elizabeth Taylor(as she is now Dead!!) oh and Taylor Swift.

What is your comfort food/drink? CHOCOLATE!!

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself. I talk to myself when I am doing school work sorry All The Time!!!

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it? yes, do the splits and a triple back-flip.
Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres? Romantic, Comedy, Drama, and Action, depending on what mood I'm in

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material? all, but mostly fiction, as long as it isn't too boring!!!

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative,
Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types? Classical, Pop, country(if Irish is included), don't really mind as long as it isn't: funk, blues, Crooner(??what's that??) heavy metal, and techno. especially heavy metal
If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money? Put it in bank (Duh)

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul). a bit vain, Drama-Queen and definately want to be a STAR!!!!

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go? Right where I am, HOME
Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat? I can wiggle my ears!!!!

What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift). Dancing, Music, and hanging on to things. . . Oh, and getting myself out of trouble.
What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of? Mums perfume
When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less? depends . . .
If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in? ??? don't care as long as they're nice clothes!!!!
What is your greatest fear or strange phobia? not going to heaven, everything else I can handle. . .
What is your greatest accomplishment? not sure, so many great accomplishments, so little time . . .
What are your favorite animals? used to dogs, than horses, than cats, now dogs (dog score: 1st, 2nd, 3rd,1st)
Are you a hopeless romantic? umm . . . NO!!!
What movie or book character can you most relate to? Lady of Ch'iao Kuo from the Rayal Diaries series. I've read the book at least 8 times. Is a special edition book, one of my favorites.


3 comments:

♫book blogger said...

Hey Sara!

Um, well, I've got your email address now. But what I really need to know, is what pictures should I use for the buttons? Have you posted them yet? Could you plase mark them?

Sararose said...

boo!!!

♫book blogger said...

I awarded you on my blog (livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com)
Go check it out!
(and I need a link the your Girlfriends blog so I can make a button for it)