Friday, September 9

Saintly Meme

Mummy at Roses, Tea and Our Lady, tagged me for this Saintly meme.

Assuming you are a saint, and your cause has been executed, your miracles confirmed, your date on the calendar established (18th April), all that is required is select that of which Holy Mother Church will name you Patron(ess).
For this meme, you must name your patronage and then tag 5 other people who would like to play along. Link your answer to your nominator's post.

Okay! . . . I'm stumped! Who on earth would make ME a saint? (other than heaven beings, such as Jesus and Mary!)??
and what could I be a saint of?
Maybe: Dancing, Poor Eyesight, Speaking out against Abortion . .



Of these three causes, I feel moststrongly about Anti-Abortion and would be quite humbled to pray for (even more than I do now!) and be Patron saint of any of these issues.This cause is one I would loved to be Blessed as Patron Saint of.

So I hope the following 5 bloggers will accept the invitation to continue this thought prevoking fun  saintly meme. 
Sophie at Sohie's Sea Bed
Imogen at Dancing with Dragonflies
Bethany at Bethany's Cave
Rosia at Rosia of Pine Villa
Victoria (Sue Elvis's Sister) at Creating with Wisdom
God Bless!
Sararose xox

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Thank you for tagging me, Sararose! I'll post my meme after I've had a bit of a ponder. I love your causes - in fact, I'm tempted to join you on the anti-abortion one:)

Charlotte Elvis said...

Hi Sara, I've tagged you for a book meme. Here's the link to the meme. http://charlotteelvisweb.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-meme.html
I hope you will join in. I look forward to seeing your answers.