Monday, November 2

all souls day

I am reading The lord of the Rings; the Fellowship of the Rings by J R R Tolkien. The book is really wonderful. I know that some of you don't like magic books, but this one is so, so breath-taking!  Also A catholic man wrote this book!!! And he was a friend of the guy who wrote Naria   
I am also reading Anne of Green Gables for school and I wish mum would let me read it myself. I am up to Chapter XIV or 14( i can read roman numerals)where Anne really likes Marilla's Brooch in the last chapter i'd read.
I am learning about Togas and signet rings.i to wrote my grandma and grandad explaining togas and signet  rings. mum ,dad, and myself dressed up in togas, and mum and dad took of their togas after the agreed 10 minutes, but i still have mine on!!!!!
today is all souls day and i will tell you more in my next post .
i am off to guides now so i have to go.
May god bless you ,
Sara

2 comments:

7Sisters said...

Hello Sara! Thank you for stopping by our blog!

I've read Anne of Green Gables :)

~Susannah

www.homeschoollbogger.com/sevensisters

bethy said...

I have read Lord of the Rings, the book is ok, but I found it a bit boring.
Anne of Green Gables is a great book. Have you read The Millie series? I am devouring them now they are really GOOD.

Songbird