Monday, September 26

Book Meme

Novels I have enjoyed recently

Cleopatra VII Daughter of the Nile by Kristina Gregory (Scholatic)

My Favourite Genres

Fantasy, Fiction Historic, Fiction and Mystery (such a Series of Unfortunate Events)

My Favourite Authors

Jane Austen, Lemony Snicket, Terry Deary


Novels I’d like to read

12 and 13 of  A Series of Unfortunate Events


Novels I am currently reading

none! (at the moment!)


My Favourite Series:

Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket 
Horrible Histories by Terry Deary
The Royal Diaries by Scholastic

And now that I've answered all the questions I'd like to pass this meme onto:
Beth at Bethiquette
The Seven Sisters at Seven Sisters
 and Princess with Brains at The Aussie Princess

2 comments:

Beth said...

I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for tagging me.
I love Cleopatra Daughter of the Nile.
Beth xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Sara,

Like your new theme/fonts!
I like Cleopatra too. And Victoria! Did you know (random information here!) that Queen Victoria has 111 surviving diares, and that is probably only 1/3 of the number of diaries she actually had because in her will she told her daughter to destroy any inappropriate information for publication!!
will do that tag soon!

Love ~*Chantelle*~ : )