Thursday, November 17

You got Mail!





Outside my window....... a very green yard and my pots-in-pots plants.
I am thinking about........ how horribley I am going with reading and writing.
From the kitchen.......... christmas cake that I am decorating over Here
I am creating ......... a novel
I am reading......... nothing at the moment
I am hearing.......  mum talking
I am hoping......... that I will finish my novel by the end of the month
I am planning..........  to sleep tonight
I am wearing............  old flowered skirt, my pink shoe top and my monster slippers
Around the house..........  its almost Friday, do I need to say more . . .
My wish of the week ......... to have fun tomorrow
Please do this!
Sara

1 comment:

bethy said...

Did you know this friday isn't the christmas cake day???
Beth xx